- 1 Large Filet Mignon
- ½ tsp Ground Espresso
- ½ tsp Pimentón Dulce
- 1 Baguette
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- 2-3 scallions or chives (sliced diagonally for garnish)
- 1 cup Romesco Sauce (recipe separate)
- Mix the Espresso and Pimentón Dulce and rub on steak. Sprinkle with Sea Salt. Let sit 15 min.
- Meanwhile, slice the baguette and toast.
- Prepare the grill.
- Grill entire steak first, let rest under tin foil to retain the juices.
- Cut diagonally into slices.
- Place a slice of grilled steak on a piece of toasted baguette.
- Dollop with Romesco Sauce.
- Garnish with scallons or chives.
This can be served as a tapa on toasted bread but is also delicious served as a main course salad on fresh baby greens or add roasted potatoes as a hearty main course.