- Bun Sized Portobello Mushroom (1 per person)
- Hamburger Buns
- Siracha Mayonaise
- Favorite Sliced Cheese
- Jar of Roasted Red Peppers
- Fire up your grill and open a bottle of red wine.
- Prepare your veggies for the grill by thickly slicing the onions and drizzling olive oil over onions and mushrooms, season with salt and pepper.
- If you can't find Siracha Mayonaise at your local grocery store, make your own by mixing Siracha hot sauce into mayonaise a little at a time until you reach a level of spicy that you enjoy.
- When grill comes to temperature put the onion slices and mushroom on for about 5-7 minutes per side. Start the mushroom with the underside up. After turning them, add a slice of cheese over the mushrooms during the last few minutes of cooking.
- Brown the buns during the last minute of grilling.
- Assemble your burger and enjoy with a glass of red wine.